Become a Dole Volunteer Today!
Your Expertise. Your Smile. Your Insight. Your Muscle. Your Dedication. Your Energy. Amazing Causes Need Passionate People.
The Dole volunteers are the heart and soul of what we do; they bring our mission and vision to life! We could not do all that we do with our programs and events without the tremendous support of our community partners and volunteers. By becoming a Dole volunteer, you will be able to show through your actions how important the arts, history, and education are to your life and you will have the chance to share your passion, skills, and creativity with many others! We look forward to having you on our team!
Without volunteers, the efforts of the foundation simply would not be possible. If you want to get involved, it’s easy! There are plenty of volunteer opportunities, from events help, handyman, historical tour guide, and fundraising.
- Lakeside Festival – Help with admissions, tours, and clean up
- Gala – Help with the event, coat check, admissions, and clean up
- Winter Fest – Help with the event, coat check, admissions, activities, and clean up
- Dole Man Tour Docent – Learn the history and give tours to groups
- Art Events – Help with the event, food, coat check, activities, and clean up
- Performances – Help with the event, admission, coat check, and clean up
- Music Under the Trees – Help with the event, admission, and clean up
- Culinary – Help with the event, admission, setup, and help the instructor
- Continue Educational Programs – Help with the event; admission, and setup
- Handyman – Help our Building and Grounds manager with painting, and moving items
- Event Set-up – Help our Building and Grounds manager with setup, tables, and fencing
- Fundraiser for Lakeside Foundation – Third Party Events
- If you or your organization would like to help the foundation by putting on a fundraising event to support us, contact us with your ideas.
Volunteer Sign-UpVolunteer at The Dole and make a difference! Please fill out the information below and we will email you about volunteer opportunities.