Are you a musician or performer interested in playing ‘the Listening Room’ at the Dole? If you are an artist or band, we welcome booking inquiries. Please keep in mind that our booking staff tends to proactively approach artists we are interested in booking. The Foundation will review performance requests on a case-by-case basis. The music venue has professional lights, acoustics sound, and Steinway Piano.
Please submit the following information to Betty Kay Swanson, Events & Program Managers at Bswanson@thedole.org or 815-455-8000.
- Website address
- Press Kit
- Video and audio links.
- Venue in the area you’ve performed before, who else was on the bill, how much tickets cost, and how many people attended.
- The reason why you think you’d be a good fit with our venue and community.
List of performances that are perfect for this venue:
- Singer-Songwriter “unplugged”
- Classical Music Concerts
- Open Mic Performances
- Jazz Nights
- Poetry Reading
- Book Signings
- One-Act Plays & Play Reading
- Comedy Show
- Improvisational Theatre
- Speakers Series
- Choral Ensembles/A Capella
- Private Performances
- Master Classes
We’ll take a listen and see if you may be right for ‘the Listening Room’ at the Dole.
Thank you for your interest and support of ‘the Listening Room’ at the Dole.