Social Distancing & Sanitation Protocol
- Signage informing all employees and customers that they should: avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever or are without a mask; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact are marked at each public entrance.
- Signage informing all customers of the Social Distancing Protocol is posted at each public entrance.
MEASURES TO PROTECT EMPLOYEE/VOLUNTEER HEALTH
- All employees are told not to come to work if sick.
- All common areas are disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning supplies are available to all employees/volunteers
- Copies of the safety protocol are distributed to each employee/volunteer.
- When on-site all employees/volunteers are required to wear masks.
MEASURES TO KEEP PEOPLE AT LEAST SIX FEET APART
- Signage informing all costumers to be at least six feet apart, including when in line, is marked at each public entrance.
MEASURES TO KEEP FOOD AND BEVERAGES PROTECTED
- All food and beverages by staff and volunteer wearing mask and gloves.
- All food will be in to-go boxes.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION
- Employees are assigned to disinfect surfaces regularly.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and water, or effective disinfectants are available to the public at or near the entrance of the facility, at checkout counters, and anywhere else inside the venue or immediately outside where people have direct interactions.
- All payment portals, pens, and styluses are disinfected after each use.
MEASURES TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY CONTACT (TICKETING)
- Employees/volunteers will be stationed at each entrance with masks and gloves.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION (DURING PERFORMANCE)
- All patrons are required to wear a mask when they are outside of their circle.
- Countertops and other high-touch surfaces will be treated with disinfectant before, during, and after each performance.
- Ample hand sanitizer will be readily available at all entrances and strategically places throughout the event area.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION (RESTROOM EDITION)
- Masks are required.
- Signage informing all customers to be at least six feet apart, while waiting for the bathroom.
- A bathroom attendant will be stationed inside each restroom to clean and sanitize surfaces with each use.
- The entrance for the restroom is under the portico and exit is ‘the Listening Room’ doors.