Voted Best Festival in McHenry County by the Northwest Reader’s Choice Awards!
Dates & Times: Thursday, July 2nd-Sunday, July 5th 2020
Four fun-filled days for the whole family!
- Exciting live music – 15 bands over 4 days on 2 outdoor stages!
- Scrumptious food – seriously mouth-watering summer fare!
- Thrilling, unlimited carnival rides for all ages!
- An incredible selection of beer and wines!
- Midway games for the whole family!
- Kids activities: Face-painting, Balloon Twister, Stilt Walker, Team Mascots, Magician
- Baggo tournament – Got a competitive streak? Bean bags abound!
Lakeside Festival is one of the largest and longest-running summer festivals in McHenry County. Held on the beautiful grounds of the historic Dole Mansion and Lakeside Arts Park over Independence Day weekend, Lakeside Festival has been honored multiple years as “Best Festival” by Shaw Media’s Best of the Fox Readers’ Choice Awards.
Lakeside Festival is the largest fundraiser for Lakeside Legacy Foundation’s year-round arts, education, history, and community programs. The Festival collaborates with the City of Crystal Lake to coordinate Lakeside Festival activities with the Independence Day parade and fireworks displays.
Thank you to the Community, Our Neighbors, Volunteers, Sponsors & Supporters for a Successful and Fun-Filled Fest! Thank you to our sponsors for their support. Please thank and visit their businesses.
Click Here for more information on Lakeside Festival Accessibility
Baggo Tournament - July 4th
This isn’t your Grandpa’s worn out wooden bag toss set from the 1940’s, this a BAGGO!Sign-Up Today | >
The Program Book will be distributed to approximately 20,000 homes, businesses and advertisers in the Crystal Lake area through the Northwest Herald Newspaper.Learn More | >