Voted Best Festival in McHenry County by the Northwest Reader’s Choice Awards!
Thank you! Neighbors, Sponsors, Supporters, & Volunteers for making the 42nd Lakeside Festival an Enormous Success! THE FUNDS RAISED SUPPORT THE DOLE!
2022 Festival Dates & Time
Thursday, June 30th 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Friday, July 1st 12:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday, July 2nd 12:00pm – 11:00pm
Sunday, July 3rd 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Gate charge for each day is $8 for ages 13 and up+
Seniors 65+ $5
Active military with ID are free
Kids 12 and under are free
Cash and credit cards are accepted at entrance tents, the carnival tickets and drink tickets.
Four fun-filled days for the whole family!
- Exciting live music – 14 bands over 4 days on 2 outdoor stages!
- Scrumptious food – seriously mouth-watering summer fare!
- Thrilling, unlimited carnival rides for all ages!
- An incredible selection of beer and wines!
- Midway games for the whole family!
- Kids activities: Face-painting, Superheroes, Team Mascots, Ice Cream Eating Contest, Decorated Bike Parade.
- Baggo tournament – Got a competitive streak? Bean bags abound! Register now. Teams get free entrance to fest, drink tickets and a chance to win cash prizes. Click here to register.
Lakeside Festival is one of the largest and longest-running summer festivals in McHenry County. Held on the beautiful grounds of the historic Dole Mansion and Lakeside Arts Park over Independence Day weekend, Lakeside Festival has been honored multiple years as “Best Festival” by Shaw Media’s Best of the Fox Readers’ Choice Awards.
Lakeside Festival is the largest fundraiser for Lakeside Legacy Foundation’s year-round arts, education, history, and community programs. The Festival collaborates with the City of Crystal Lake to coordinate Lakeside Festival activities with the Independence Day parade and fireworks displays.
Not Allowed In – No coolers, drones, bicycles, skateboards, guns, dogs, or other pets,
exception for Service Dogs.
Gate tickets get fest goers access to The Taste By The Lake, Beverage Gardens, and the 2 Stages of Music.
Thank you to the Community, Our Neighbors, Volunteers, Sponsors & Supporters for a Successful and Fun-Filled Fest! Thank you to our sponsors for their support. Please thank and visit their businesses.
This isn’t your Grandpa’s worn-out wooden bag toss set from the 1940s, this a BAGGO!Sign-Up Today! | >
Lakeside Festival Accessibility Information
Lakeside Festival Accessibility InformationLearn More | >
Volunteer at Fest
Volunteer gets free entry into the fest and 2 drink tickets for after your shift. Invite your friends, spouse, and family to volunteer with you, and then hang out at…Sign-Up Today! | >