Join Our Community at The Dole
Create your own special place in one of Lakeside’s studios.
The Dole is a historic mansion built-in 1865. The annex was added in the Roaring ’20s. Located on 12 beautiful acres, across from Crystal Lake. Studios have great views of the lake and
the surrounding neighborhoods. Enjoy a private space to create while being near other creative artists and musicians.
Studios are available for rent to artists of different artistic mediums, as well as art educators.
Resident Artist Benefits:
- Free WIFI
- Personal Mailbox
- 24/7 Studio Access
- Listed on TheDole.org
- Opportunity to exhibit your work on the lobby stairwell landing.
- Share a cup of coffee and conversation with clients, friends, and family in our beautiful Dole and Sage Gallery. Hours: Tue – Fri 9:00 – 5:00
- Discounts on venue room rentals. (Sage, Dole, and Listening Room)
- Free artwork submission for 4th Fridays Art Event at The Dole.
- 12 acres of beautiful grounds
Whether on a long-term lease or short-term rental. Schedule a walk-through tour of the building to discuss the possibility of becoming a Resident Partner of The Dole.
To Schedule a tour and for more information please contact Jody Fields, Business & Accounting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815.455.8000 ext 102
Enjoy a private space to create while being near other creative artists and musicians. Let your imagination and creativity soar at Lakeside!Learn More | >