Join Our Community at The Dole
Create your own special place in one of Lakeside’s studios.
The Dole is a historic mansion built-in 1865. The annex was added in the Roaring ’20s. Located on 12 beautiful acres, across from Crystal Lake. Studios have great views of the lake and the surrounding neighborhoods. Enjoy a private space to create while being near other creative artists and musicians.
Studios are available for rent to artists of different artistic mediums, as well as art educators.
Resident Artist Benefits:
- Free WIFI
- 24/7 Studio Access
- Listed on TheDole.org
- Opportunity to exhibit your work on the lobby stairwell landing.
- Share a cup of coffee and conversation with clients, friends, and family in our beautiful Dole and Sage Gallery. Hours: Tue – Fri 9:00 – 5:00
- Discounts on venue room rentals. (Sage, Dole, and Listening Room)
- Free artwork submission for 4th Friday’s Art Event at The Dole.
- 12 acres of beautiful grounds
Whether on a long-term lease or short-term rental. Schedule a walk-through tour of the building to discuss the possibility of becoming a Resident Partner of The Dole.
To Schedule a tour and for more information please contact Scott LeRette, Chief Operations Officer at SLeRette@thedole.org or by calling 815.455.8000
Contact our Artists Residents directly for commissioned work, photography, beauty or healing arts, classes, or to schedule a time to meet them, view their work, or tour their studio.
As a professional musician and educator I have taught privately in hundreds of locations and environments. But none inspire me as much as working at the Dole Mansion. I find it a perfect setting for performing music and teaching music. The building and grounds provide me with an excellent spot for my students as well.-Roger Reupert/R2 Music www.rogerreupert.com