Join Our Community at Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole
Create your own special place in one of Lakeside’s studios.
Lakeside is located on 12 beautiful acres near the shores of Crystal Lake. Studios are charming and have great views of the surrounding neighborhood. Resident Partners become a part of a great community. Enjoy a private space to create while being near other creative artists and musicians. Let your imagination and creativity soar at Lakeside!
Studios are available for rent to a variety of different artistic mediums and also for arts educators as an ideal location for the instruction of the arts in all its many forms.
Resident Artist Benefits:
- Listed as an Artist Partner on the Lakeside Arts Park website which includes your: Headshot, genre, short bio, website address, phone number and email address.Click Here for an example of a listing.
- Resident Artist Marketing table in lobby of Lakeside Arts Park (display business cards and collateral).
- Ability to use grounds as inspiration.
- 24/7 access to studio
- Free Wifi
- Personal mailbox
- Opportunity to exhibit in the Sage or Dole Galleries (Voted The Best Art Galleries by the Northwest Herald “Readers’ Choice Awards for 2014 and 2015).
- Monthly opportunity to exhibit in the Sage Hallway Gallery.
- Participation in “Art & Music in Action,” a showcase of all the resident partner artists/musicians.
Whether on a long-term lease or short-term rental. Schedule a walk-through tour of the building to discuss the possibility of becoming a Resident Partner of Lakeside. To Schedule a tour and for more information please contact Betty Kay Swanson, the Event & Program Manager at Bswanson@LakesideArtsPark.org, Dennis Barszcz the Building & Ground Manager at email@example.com, or call 815-455-8000.
Enjoy a private space to create while being near other creative artists and musicians. Let your imagination and creativity soar at Lakeside!Learn More | >